OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website https://www.idacom.es (hereinafter, THE WEB), owned by IDACOM IT SERVICES, S.L. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
- IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
Its corporate name is: IDACOM IT SERVICES, S.L.
Your VAT number is: B98922453.
Its registered office is at: MOLL DE PONENT S / N – BASE 2 (BANKIA – FINTECH BUILDING) MARINA REAL – 46024 VALENCIA.
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Volume 10310, Book 7591, Sheet 50, Section 8, Page V177117, Inscription 1st.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
All notifications and communications between the users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means of those detailed above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that communicates to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminate contents that are criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- b) Introduce computer viruses in the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- c) Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- d) Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- e) Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- f) Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without being understood transferred to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, if necessary, authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. . Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, as well as refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, or include illicit, contrary content to good customs and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed on the basis thereof.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, who have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to personal honour, and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
When we need to obtain information from you, we will always ask you to voluntarily provide it to us expressly. The data collected through the data collection forms of the website or other ways will be incorporated into a personal data file duly registered in the General Data Protection Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, of which it is responsible THE OWNER OF THE WEB. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the services requested, with all the legal and security guarantees that the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data, the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 and Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB agrees not to give, sell, or share the data with third parties without your express approval.
Also, IDACOM IT SERVICES, S.L. cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
The user may revoke the consent given and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by addressing to this effect the registered office of IDACOM IT SERVICES, SL, located in MOLL DE PONENT S / N – BASE 2 (BANKIA – FINTECH BUILDING) MARINA REAL – 46024 VALENCIA, duly identifying itself and indicating in a visible way the concrete right that is exercised.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB adopts the corresponding security levels required by the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, it does not assume any responsibility for the damages and losses derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, THE OWNER OF THE WEB will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on the user computer from this website.
Our policy regarding email focuses on sending only communications that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by email, we will offer you the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and renounce the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In case that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, duly identifying himself, specifying the alleged infractions and declaring expressly and under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious matter that concerns the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, the Spanish legislation will be applicable.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.